When searching for a Connecticut sign company, there are a few things to look for and a few things to avoid to ensure professional results. Take advice from consumer experts and steer clear of signage fabricators that don’t have a lot of experience in making custom signs or repairing older signs. For exceptional results, consider SIGNLite for all of your signs and banners in North Haven. We bring more than 50 years of experience to your sign project to ensure a beautiful, long-lasting product you’ll be well-pleased with. Reach out to a SIGNLite sign specialist by calling 203-239-6799.
8 Tips for Choosing a Connecticut Sign Company
1. Consider a local company with a great reputation within your community. Whatever your needs, whether an LED sign or digital signage in North Haven, CT, keep SIGNLite in mind as a local company that is highly reputed.
2. Don’t waste precious time on sign making companies that don’t return your call or leave you waiting by the phone. At SIGNLite, we know the value of each and every customer and work hard to provide exceptional customer care.
3. Work with a company that can fabricate custom signs in North Haven; if you want a sign that sets your business apart from all others, a custom sign is the only way to go. At SIGNLite, we ‘re widely regarded as one of the best custom sign making companies in the state.
4. Hire a company that’s reliable; read reviews and ask around to see what others in your community have to say about sign layout and installation companies before hiring one to create your signage.
5. Determine whether your sign company will be around to offer support through the years by looking at the years of experience they bring to the table. SIGNLite has been serving the community since 1966- we don’t plan on going anywhere any time soon.
6. Inquire about print capabilities before hiring a sign maker. Ask yourself whether your prospective Connecticut sign company has the right amount of experience to fabricate your display.
7. Check references within your area when provided by a signage company; it’s worth the effort to see whether they complete work on time and under budget.
8. Find out about safe work practices if your sign will be installed in an area that’s close to staff, employees, customers, clients, patrons, vehicles, etc.
Check out SIGNLite online for more information about our company, staff, experience, talents, capabilities, and more; feel free to take a closer look at our handiwork when you visit our portfolio online. You’ll also find real customer testimonials and a complete list of our sign services when you browse our site.
If you have questions that need immediate answers, use our Web chat to speak with an agent or contact us by phone at 203-239-6799. No one works hardeer to ensure total customer satisfaction that our pros from SIGNLite. Share your custom sign ideas with us, inquire about sign repairs, or call with any questions for our team.